Why hello there! It looks like some people have stumbled onto my blog :) Feel free to leave comments about anything.. suggestions, critiques.. or just to say hi. I'm not easily offended and I like to meet new people :)
Ah sapphire.. my favourite colour! Though I may be biased... it is my birthstone after all :)
I couldn't resist buying sapphire coloured beads on my last order. Though they looked a bit lighter on the website than in person, I'm so happy with them!! I actually ordered the light sapphire colour and now I'm pondering ordering the darker shades. At first I preferred transparent beads to the silver-lined ones but... i think now i'm hooked!!
So pretty!!
And I just couldn't stop working with them... I made enough beaded jumprings to complete a pair of earrings and a pendant style necklace!!
so fun!
Well I haven't completed/posted the earrings yet as I don't have any ear wires on hand. So... off to the beadstore!! :) That ginko leaf dish I used to display the necklace was a great find at Pier 1. I love that store!!
It's funny how I mostly post so late at night. When I come home from work I play with beads and watch netflix until I can't see anymore or have completed the project and shown it off on etsy/facebook/here. Today while completing these I started watching Charmed. I only saw a few episodes back when they were first on TV and enjoyed it then. I made it to episode 3 tonight and while it's cheesier than I remember, I'm still enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment