Ok so my order from Shipwreckedbeads.com came yesterday just before I was heading off to work! After work I had dinner at my parents and cheered on Phillip Phillips on American Idol! :)
Today was my day off so I had tons of fun going through the order and putting stuff away.
Here's some of my new stash! Ruby/Jonquil and Orange/Amethyst two-toned beads, flower toggles, and a turtle charm! I also received some jump rings in silver, copper, and antiqued copper. Oh and I also received some lucite flowers I forgot to photograph... but hopefully you'll see them in a pretty piece soon!
Of course after putting everything away I couldn't resist but jump right in!!
Here's the Listing on Etsy!
I love how the two-toned beads look! funnily enough these are the same beads pictured above that look more like fire. But when I put them on the brass jump rings.. the ruby turned into an amethyst colour. haha! oh well, it's still very pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment