well... I've been so excited to play with my new shinies that I've gotten 2 more bracelets finished :) The first one is my new favourite.. the beads are orange and amethyst two-toned and WOW they look so neat! In different lighting the orange part looks more amber.
And for this next bracelet I've used the orange beads from Michaels that I had posted about the other day.
I love how vibrant the orange is, it's more of a tangerine colour! which.. just so happens to be 2012's colour of the year :)
So I've got a few things to work on now. There's a possibility I could set up a booth for Canada Day.. though it's a month away I honestly don't know if I'd have the time to make enough bracelets to make it worth going. We'll have to see!
The other thing I need to work on is my photography skills. hahahahaha! Well, I at least need to take some time and sort out proper lighting so the images aren't so dark. I'm usually so excited after I've finished a piece that I just want to take the pic and get it online as quick as possible. I'm sure that will wear off soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment