Wednesday, 16 May 2012

My little Shopping spree!

Ok so I haven't sold anything on Etsy yet... but I've been making sales locally! My co-workers (ex-co-workers.. tear) have been so supportive of my new venture!! So I've got some cash and I've been really good at keeping it away from my own money. I placed an order with Shipwreck Beads and I am so excited to get it. I've ordered some jumprings and a few beads in some fun colours I can't wait to try out!

Yesterday I ran into Walmart to get some more organizers. Of course I checked out their bead section and they had hanks of beads on sale! Woohoo! So I grabbed some in pretty colours...







The pinky one and the grey one have a bit of a rainbow or iridescent finish. the clear beads are also iridescent. I'm actually really excited about the brown ones because they are a rootbeer colour and I could combine them with a frosted white and make a 'rootbeer float' bracelet  :)

Anyway I'm not done with my shopping spree just yet. I'm about to head down to Nanaimo and while I'm there of course I'll be stopping into Michaels!! Yay! I think it's a very good thing we don't have one here in town.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment