Hello there! I have created this blog for my Etsy shop, as a place where I can ramble on about new listing, creating, and general whatsits. I hope in the future if I have enough followers I can start doing contests and fun things like that. I'm not really sure what else to say so I suppose I'll say a little bit about myself.
Hi! I go by the nickname Dani and I've been an avid crafter probably from the first time I held a crayon. I've dabbled in many crafty things such as cross-stitch, scrapbooking, card-making, my little pony customization, and now i've been getting into beading and chainmaille. I started my Etsy shop because it was a great excuse to be making things, and a little cash is always nice! While I haven't made a sale on the site yet, I've sold 6 bracelets to co-workers and family which has given me great encouragement to keep going! I'm a pharmacy technician by day, and a WoW-addict by night and somehow squeezing in some time to watch Red Dwarf and bead to my heart's content! :)
So please help me out by following me here and on facebook and liking my stuff, and I promise to be as entertaining as I can :)
Wyndstar Creations Etsy Shop
Wyndstar Creations Facebook Page
Thanks!, Dani
No comments:
Post a Comment