Hello!! as promised here's some more of my favourites from Etsy!
ok first up is this super cute seaglass pendant by Martini Jewels. unfortunately it's sold.. but i couldn't resist featuring it anyway. There are many wonderful things in this shop worth taking a peek at!
Kids Monster Cookie Dunk and Milk Mug by Mypolkadotpottery Is this not the most adorable mug you've ever seen? what a nifty idea! perfect for milk and cookies!!
Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Necklace by tropicalkaren WHAT? wow this is so crazy. I can't even imagine the time put into this. it's fantastic!
Gnome and Air Plant Terrarium by lovelyterrariums This is one of the cutest terrariums i've seen! love the gnome! and an airplant? so easy to care for!!
Turtle Wishes by ALLArtsy Super cute picture! This shop has a lot of really cute pictures that are advertised as 'nursery art.' Whatever, I'm totally going to have one of these in my office one day!
Well that's all for today. Believe me I have millions of favourites on Etsy but I want to space them out a few at a time :) It's hard to choose just a few!
On my next day off work I'm going to be working on some more projects :D I'll perhaps post some in-progress photos if I remember to take them :)





No comments:
Post a Comment